Skip to main content

How I Get Organized (Part Two)

In my last post I wrote about how difficult it was for me to find some important information about retirement that I filed somewhere but forgot where. In frustration I imagined giving a class called:


"How to Organize Your Life"

"Now class pay attention to the 5 cardinal rules to organize anything in your life:

First: Never put anything back in the same place where you found it.

Second: If something is empty (like folders, papers, empty tissue boxes...) put it back where you found it without making a note or telling anyone.

Third: Never put a label on anything you own.

Fourth: Every so often go back over your possessions and shuffle them around a bit.

Fifth: When possible use the four rules above to "organize" your wife's or friend's things.

Comments

New Posts from Blogger Friends