Skip to main content

Idea for Photo ACEO (from watching JFM's artwork)





JFM
Artwork








Instead of painting miniature works of art the way my friend Jan (JFM) does; I'm going to try to make miniatures of some of my photos.
 Here's her blog link http://fromautumntowitches.blogspot.com/

I don't think I have her artistic painting abilities but photos may work for me.
It's all just for fun! 


Artist Trading Cards (or ATCs) are miniature works of art about the same size as modern baseball cards, or 2 ½ X 3 ½ inches (63 mm X 89 mm), small enough to fit inside standard card-collector pockets, sleeves or sheets. ...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACEO

    Wallet sized prints are about the same size.



Comments

  1. Thanks Adam. I'm glad you joined my blog!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, John!!! You always make me feel so talented...You are the one with talent!!! I could never write a book :}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends