Skip to main content

Miniature Photographic Images


I'm not confident enough to paint my own ACEO, so I'm trying miniature photographs. 
ACEO (Art Cards Editions and Originals) are miniature works of art about the same size as playing cards, 2 ½ X 3 ½ inches.
I bought a tiny easel to display them.


This is also the size of wallet sized photographs.  At Walmart the wallet sized prints are sold as sets of two.  This means I must cut them into the correct size. 


I can display them at home.
I can give them away, maybe put them in a greeting card or on presents.
I can trade them with other artists.
Some people sell them but I'm not sure if I want to do this.
There's still a copyright printed on them but it's almost impossible to read.





Here is how they turned out:



Comments

  1. How wonderful these are, John!!! Good for you! You are now an ACEO artist...yea!!!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to thank you for encouraging me into using some of my photos as ACEO art.

      Delete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends