Skip to main content

How to Hand-Feed Wild Birds in Your Backyard


My wife found this first video on YouTube about having birds eat right from your hand.  I was so excited that went out into my backyard to try it today. I turned around and came back inside. It was only 30 degrees with a strong breeze! It will have to wait for a while.

This first video looks and sounds better than the second video.  But it does not have very much usable information except to let the birds become comfortable and feel safe with you. I think it's some sort of advertisement.




I found this second video to be more practical.



I think the most difficult part is having the patience to stay still for a long while.



Comments

  1. I'll keep it in mind if I'll buy some !! for now I don't have this possibility :-)
    have a nice week...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends