I almost swallowed one of these monsters! It was in the middle of the night and I got up to get a drink of water. I did not see that it was in my cup. I took a gulp and felt something in the back of my throat.
I coughed it out just in time. Luckily it had not given off its odor yet.
I wonder what would have happened if I'd swallowed it!
I imagine great intestinal irritation.
The results from my CT-Cardiac exam were great! Dr. Insel called to let me know.
I have no calcium deposits and no blockages. He wants me to see him so he can go over the details.
I didn't have any symptoms but my doctor said it would be good to make sure nothing was wrong with my heart before any problems develop. It was because my father died of a heart attack and my lipids (cholesterol, LDL, Trigycerides...) are a little high.