Skip to main content

Why Is There Something Rather Than Nothing?

8 Great Philosophical Questions That We'll Never Solve

Ideas and images from a post on the "i09" weblog 8 Great Philosophical Questions That We'll Never Solve

I found a post titled "8 Great Philosophical Questions That We'll Never Solve" It was from the i09 weblog. I decided to share my ideas about these questions. Let me know what you think.

 "Why is there all this stuff in the universe, and why is it governed by such exquisitely precise laws? And why should anything exist at all?"
~Sean Carroll

I have no idea why the world is the way it is. I'm used to the way things seem to be but just not why. Science finds how some things work, not why.

Most of the laws of science are too complicated for me to understand. They seem like magic.

Possibility:
A religious person might say that it's the way God wants it. 
Maybe that's the answer to this question. 
As for me, I'm just not sure. 

It would be great to have a stronger faith.



Comments

New Posts from Blogger Friends