Skip to main content

Pain Clinic





"Oxycodone is a semi-synthetic opioid synthesized from poppy-derived thebaine. It is a narcotic analgesic generally indicated for relief of moderate to severe pain. It was developed in 1916 in Germany as one of several new semi-synthetic opioids in an attempt to improve on the existing opioids. ...


TENS
"trans-cutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, a technique intended to provide pain relief by applying electrodes to the skin to block impulses in underlying nerves."




PS

There are very serious risks involved with this procedure.  But worse pain, paralysis and stroke are very rare.  I don't think surgery is any safer. 

Right now I can't drive due to the leg weakness. I won't be able to dig my vegetable garden.  I feel sleepy and dreamy from the oxycodone.

I'll take a chance to get my life back to normal.



Comments

  1. Dear Jim,
    I am so sorry for your back pain! I will be praying for you. Positive loving thoughts sent your way +++++++++++++++. There, better than electrodes any day!! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kay. I appreciate your kind wishes.

      Delete
  2. Tratando-se de um derivado da papoila, não existe perigo do paciente ficar drogado...dependente sempre dessa terapia??
    Obrigada!
    Graça

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be careful. Thank you.
      Serei cuidadoso. obrigado

      Delete
  3. So sorry to hear about your severe pain. I hope the medical world can find some help for you soon.
    Susan
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
    http://cholesterolfreerecipes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends