Skip to main content

Breaking Bad


I've been watching the series Breaking Bad on Netflix.  Actually I'm addicted to it.  Often I watch two or three episodes in a row.

"A high school chemistry teacher diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer turns to manufacturing and selling methamphetamine, with his former student, in order to secure his family's financial future." - From web

l'ts not a new series.  My daughter Laurissa and brother Tony recommended it. I love it.  The realistic characters are well acted and the plot is realistic.


Here's a trailer:




Comments

  1. I only saw the first episode. I didn't know that the star was Hal from Malcolm in the Middle until much later on. It's obvious first season, but when he loses his hair and gets meaner that's something else.

    I think the reason why I never cared to watch more than the first was because I was already spoiled by most of the story. Too many blabbers out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have not seen this program so I cannot give any sort of intelligent response. Perhaps one day I will turn on Netflix and take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm saving this series to binge-watch sometime when I have a lot of time, maybe when I'm retired. My Rare One just binge watched the whole series about a month ago and LOVED it too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends