Skip to main content

BASEBALL SEASON AGAIN! 2018





Comments

  1. Our opening day was a rainout so I am watching Tigers opening day right now. The game just started. You chose the best possible song for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your favourite team(s) do well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll most likely see a game up in DC when we visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey John - how are you feeling? Glad to see you post again!

    I hope you enjoy this baseball season :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still a little woozy. Hopefully the next few tests will find a good therapy.

      Delete
    2. I hope so, too. Be careful getting around.

      Delete
  5. I hope you're feeling much better! Enjoy the baseball season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Something to watch on the TV I expect.
    Our football season has begun but we don't watch.
    Hope you are doing ok!

    ReplyDelete
  7. John, wishing you the best. Hope this is a good baseball season. Who is your favorite team?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the New York Yankees. My second choice is the Baltimore Orioles .

      Delete
  8. I want peanuts and cracker jacks!!! I used to go to nearly every Montreal Expos game...sad thing they gave up the team. The stadium was just so out of the way that people stopped going.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH yes! The Braves won their first game but lost last night in extra innings. Looks like a fun season! Go BRAVES! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I hope your team has a good season!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends