Skip to main content

This Week's Image

From the Web

Comments

  1. How wonderful to see this. The parental instinct is very strong in many species.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely image this is, made me smile.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, that bird is looking down at me! I hope it doesn't poop on my head. :) Now that would be an amazing trick. I really love the picture...I so admire all feathered creatures large and small. Thanks for sharing such a thought provoking bird's eye view photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear John your image made my eyes teary!

    it is revealing the most POWERFUL feeling and emotions in this whole universe

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice picture and one we hope applies to us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends