Skip to main content

This Week's Image


Comments

  1. Not the best way to wind up, but this is nothing to lose your head over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creepy! Perfect for Halloween season :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember seeing a show--Twilight Zone maybe--where Slim Pickens had a young wife who was unfaithful, leaving him. He had a pickled something jar on his porch. Wife disappeared with her lover, but in the pickle jar was a swirl of blonde hair.

    Your jar is truly awesome.
    Popped over from Emma Springfield's blog.
    I like your sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello and stop in from Neko. I know someone who has a few things in jar of liquid.
    If you have time stop in coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not get my comment to stay on your blog so here it is:
      I hope my finances will last for a lifetime and not leave me in poverty at the end of life.
      Thanks for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  5. I love it! I actually saw a tutorial on how to do that and I thought I should do something similar for Halloween! Very creepy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What would you use for a head??

      Delete
    2. I saw a tutorial where you don't actually use a head, you use a colour photo of someone's face. But I guess you could also use a doll's head. And I have those creepy mannequin heads I got last year to hold my hats...I could make them look kind of scary!!!

      Delete
    3. I wonder if a pumpkin would work.

      Delete
    4. Oh that's a great idea! I wonder if it would get all soggy though! But I guess that would add to the creep factor!

      Delete
  6. With Halloween approaching this image is timely …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends