Skip to main content

Snowing Again 🎇








Comments

  1. Yes, it has warmed to -9°F and is snowing here also. Like your video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I better not tell you this, it is sunny and 45 degrees today in Georgia. Pretty nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow can look pretty and I know many like it … but as I sit typing this looking out of my window the snow here in my part of the UK is coming down. Will I be building snowmen with the grand-children tomorrow???

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually love when it snows like that - big fat flakes coming down. But then, I'm not usually the one shovelling the lane :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd rather have snow than rain. At least snow is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've had a lot of snow in January. It looks so pretty when it first comes down. Then it gets dirty and messy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so lovely to see for me, it's warm here and bush fires have been raging but a long way from me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love when it snows, but I can do without the wind and cold!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends