Skip to main content

Image


Comments

  1. That's just what I look like with a hangover! I'm stealing this image, John, for an upcoming post about rabbits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has tea and lots of pastries! That is my type of wishful crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I look when I've had enough of winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow that doesn't look like the Easter Bunny to me . . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look on the face of the rabbit.
    Hope you have been keeping ok.

    ReplyDelete
  6. he seems not happy with something though he seems to have lots of goodness around

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like that most winter mornings!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this image John, thanks for sharing it here.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends