Skip to main content

Image


Comments

  1. Not sure what to make of this John, has a religious feel to it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't it be amazing to be able to fly? Sometimes on my walks I get to see birds flying up close or watch them riding the air currents, and imagine how it would feel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the same as Jenny. Wouldn't it be amazing if we could fly?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too have watched hawks soar in the air and seem to ride the currents... looks wonderful!
    But my first thought when I saw this pic was.... guardian angel?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone has been photo shopped the image and have no idea what the imagine means.

    ReplyDelete
  6. today it is myth but someday it is going to happen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it could be amazing if we could fly … although as I've not got a good head for heights perhaps not!!!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends