Skip to main content

Image


Comments

  1. I still plan my trips that way! No GPS for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paper maps are great for trip planning to find those interesting secondary roads that some call "blue highways."

    ReplyDelete
  3. These were once very popular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love maps! Have 2 huge ones on the wall in my computer room. It's kind of like loving real books...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are doing ok John.
    Interesting are maps to see where to go or where you've been, or plan where to go - much easier to do with paper map than on a tablet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd far rather use a map than the internet to plan a route! You can zoom in and zoom out with a paper map far easier than online :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still like to use maps!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah ,how amazing and pleasurable to lean upon map and find the favorite parts of land very much in APPROACH :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends