Skip to main content

Hiding from the Corona Virus, Covid-19

I've been staying indoors most of the time except for taking trash to the dump, getting prescriptions and groceries. I sometimes stop at a fast food restaurant on my way home. I go to the take out window and eat in my car. It's not like dining at a restaurant but it's okay.  If  the weather is nice I like to sit outside in my backyard.

I found some videos you may like. They show how much different the world looks with people staying home, something like a science fiction movie.

Anyway, I hope you are all staying safe.

PEOPLE

ANIMALS




EVEN STRIPPERS! 





Comments

  1. I'm glad you're staying in and staying safe, John. That's the way to go these days. That first video is very eerie, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa. We are chuckling a lot here. Ingenuity abounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pleased you are ok up there and staying safe.
    We are doing much as you are doing. If weather is nice we too sit outside in the sun to get our vitamin D naturally.
    The videos are interesting, it's amazing what happens when we all stay at home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best to lay low at this time. It's shocking how much the world has changed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. strange times indeed dear John

    everything has reason ,this also must
    time will reveal how this changed the world
    thank you for interesting sharing i loved watching animals wandering fearlessly :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends