Skip to main content

Reality? (post 9-29-20)

 

(I edited this image is from Web)

I had a dream last night that seemed so real. It was not the first time I dreamt of  a dark solid stone building. Set back away from the street by a moderately long driveway. It was as fearsome as it was somehow inviting.

Curiosity got the better of me. I went inside. It was uninhabited and had a steady slow cold draft running through the hallway, scary.

Up the wide stone stairs, I was halfway up to the next floor when I woke.

I was sure the building was somewhere in our neiborhood. My wife was sure it was only a dream and that she never saw such a building.

But what if the building did somehow exist? Does reality exist only while we are awake?

Two very short videos:



Are we living in a virtual reality?



Comments

  1. They say dreams mean something trouble is often can't remember if I dreamt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often know that I've had a dream but I can't remember what it was about.

      Delete
  2. The building in your photo looks like one of my old university campus buildings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has to be real but at the same time maybe only a dream!

      Delete
  3. Its Real - Son Of A Witch With A Capital B, Its Real - Dig Those Dreams - Be Well

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Padre. I can see by your blog how much energy you have, great!

      Delete
  4. I found this read very interesting dear John

    I personally believe that unconscious thoughts and dream are also part of our senses
    All we see or experience through them is part of reality that we may not able to see before eyes but it still exits somewhere in this scenario of life or universe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends