Skip to main content

Image


Comments

  1. I am struggling with the symbolism of this picture. I see several possibilities. Maybe I'm looking too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one escapes the grim reaper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also couldn't decide on its message. Whatever it is, nothing good will come of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think they have discovered their loved ones who died before them long ago

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really not sure of this.
    Could it be the grim reaper is calling to him to join his loved ones?

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man: You can't put two people in one coffin!
    Skeleton, shaking fist: I can do whatever I want, you - you - diaper-wearing criticizer!!

    I have no idea what's going on here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends