Sharing my thoughts, feelings, and experiences.
I tried to think of a really interesting experience with static electricity and came up blank. You left me speechless.
My car seat often does this. My favorite thing to do is hold my keys and touch it with something metal. It causes the spark but you don't feel a thing. Mean kids used to go up and down in their seats in school to get static and shock people holding a quarter.
Good grief! There is just about a day for everything these days.
SHOCKING! Well, someone had to say it!
If you drop your cell phone on the ground you could burst into flames also. Not real likely but possible.
I enjoy reading your comments.I'll visit your blog.