Skip to main content

A Surprising Movie "Pet"

At first I did not want to watch this movie on cable TV.  It seemed like just another version of the same old plot.  Man abducts a woman, puts her in a cage; but she escapes at the end. Lynette wanted to watch it so I agreed. At worst I'd fall asleep.

Without spoiling the plot all I can say is that this movie is different. It's definitely worth a look.




"This haunting, psychological horror follows Seth, a lonely man working in an animal shelter. His monotonous routine is broken one day when he bumps into Holly, a girl from school who he soon becomes obsessed with. However, when she rejects his advances, Seth's obsession reaches a terrifying new level, with Holly hiding secrets of her own."
(Rotten Tomatoes)




Comments

  1. Doesn't sound like my kind of movie either. If I get the chance I will watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't watch many movies, and this one would not be on the short list!! Now I need to go find a write up about it that will tell me how it turns out ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of it. Might come on Netflix, who knows

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not heard of this, thanks for the recommendation.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of this. I'm not sure I could watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't heard of this one. I'm going to check if it is on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Watched that movie! very unexpected final
    I ♥ it!
    xoxo, Juliana | PJ’ Happies :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends