Skip to main content
Pens, Writing Through Thick and Thin
Random Thoughts
Thickness:
Thin line:
-write compactly
-ink seems to last longer
-best for fine writing in limited spaces
Thick line:
-takes up more room on a page
-more ink used
-easier to read
-best for labels
Printing:
-is slower
-takes more effort because pen must be lifted off paper for each letter
-is easier to read
Cursive:
-is faster
-is easier on the hand
-is more difficult to read
-is unique for each person's signature
Any thoughts?
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
-
Allotment Committee
-
(via Fark)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
4 hours ago
-
-
10 Dinosaur Myths That Refuse to Go Extinct
-
Dinosaurs are the celebrities of prehistory: instantly recognizable,
endlessly merchandised, and constantly misunderstood. Thanks to movies,
outdated mus...
7 hours ago
-
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
15 hours ago
-
Welcome the 1st of October 2026
-
As we say goodbye to September it's time to say hello to October.
Yes, the tenth month of the year is here!
*October glows on every cheek,*
*October shin...
15 hours ago
-
Take a Deep Breath!
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
15 hours ago
-
-
The Second Hill from the Left
-
Look carefully, *Gop Hill is the second from the left *on the horizon.
That’s home.
I finished counselling early ( a no show) so I went for a coffee ...
1 day ago
-
Scenery
-
We headed off to Bridport the other day and was gone for 5 hours. I took
some photos of the spring pastures along the way. Bridport is a rural area
wit...
2 days ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
2 days ago
-
Crying
-
We lived in a predominately Polish neighborhood. Like any ethnic group they
were distrustful of new people, So it took a while for us to be accepted.
My...
4 days ago
-
Just a few thoughts... and a little humor
-
When trying to pull up my blogger 'reading list'... I noticed that the
address was : https://www.blogger.com/blog/reading/*6076673433792968099*.
And I t...
4 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
I miss letters, seeing a person's handwriting. It tells me something about them, helps me see them more clearly, no barriers to the words and their "signature" way of writing them down.
ReplyDeleteThis is true. At least for now signatures are required for cashing checks and on legal documents.
ReplyDeleteEach person's writing is truly unique.
Have a good week. It's October already!