Let's Dress Up
-
Halloween is coming. Did you celebrate? Did you dress in a costume? Did you
Trick-or-Treat?
I love Halloween. I love the colors: black and orange. I rea...
Thoughts and Smiles, Health Update
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
Fun Facts This Wednesday
-
Changing the pace with this midweek post.
Bringing you three fun facts 😊
~ xxx ~
October 7 is National Bathtub Day, a day that encourages you to draw ...
Take Heart
-
I’m thinking of *Yael *today, and of *Lee *too.
And stream follower *Zachary in Tel Aviv *got a message from me too as did
*Yael*
*Lee *received a kiss , ...
odd things...
-
This will be an odd post. But just got out of the shower and was thinking
about all the *odd things that happen *occasionally.
Our shower head in the m...
Buildings of Tenterfield, NSW.
-
The Tenterfield Saddler Building is Heritage Listed is blue granite
structure built around 1860 that gained international fame through
Australian singer-...
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
John! Wow! Thank you so much! How very sweet of you to do this. I am so grateful!
ReplyDeleteIt's my pleasure.
DeleteEnjoy the weekend!
John, I just visited "Bayou Summer" and I loved it! I am now a "follower" of this wonderful blog!
ReplyDeleteTHank you for letting us know about Teresa's blog~
Jan
Jan, I forgot to introduce your blog:(
DeleteI'll do this in my next post:)
Enjoy the weekend!