Skip to main content
Doorway Angles & Colors Experiment
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Candidates
-
(via Bad Newspaper)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
2 hours ago
-
Weight loss drugs make it harder to get the nutrients you need – here’s
what to do about it
-
*Sharing these words by Rachel Woods, Senior Lecturer in Physiology,
University of Lincoln*
Weight-loss drugs such as Ozempic, Wegovy and Mounjaro work p...
7 hours ago
-
CARGA PESADA...
-
15 hours ago
-
-
Liberty by Robert Indiana
-
Celebration of the Bicentennial
21 hours ago
-
10 Mass Animal Die-Offs That Looked Like the Apocalypse
-
In the winter of 2010, residents of a small Arkansas town awoke to find
thousands of dead birds littering their lawns. Just days earlier, tens of
thousan...
21 hours ago
-
It’s Tuesday already
-
All of my counselling clients finished their sessions last week, so I
thought I’d take 2 weeks off from a full day’s concentration. I worked last
night...
21 hours ago
-
odd things...
-
This will be an odd post. But just got out of the shower and was thinking
about all the *odd things that happen *occasionally.
Our shower head in the m...
2 days ago
-
Autumn Joy
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really...
2 days ago
-
Buildings of Tenterfield, NSW.
-
The Tenterfield Saddler Building is Heritage Listed is blue granite
structure built around 1860 that gained international fame through
Australian singer-...
2 days ago
-
How Come
-
My daughter is blessed with three big brothers. I always wished I I had a
big brother.
My daughter adored her brothers. They adored her. It is still tr...
4 days ago
-
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
6 days ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
1 week ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
What fun! I enjoyed angles with and without color~
ReplyDeleteJan
I was doing some exercises on the rug when I looked up to see all these angles. After cropping and editing the photos I almost deleted them but made this post just for fun!
ReplyDeleteI like the first the most.
ReplyDelete