Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Let's Dress Up
-
Halloween is coming. Did you celebrate? Did you dress in a costume? Did you
Trick-or-Treat?
I love Halloween. I love the colors: black and orange. I rea...
3 hours ago
-
Thoughts and Smiles, Health Update
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
6 hours ago
-
Avocado
-
(via reddit)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
7 hours ago
-
Fun Facts This Wednesday
-
Changing the pace with this midweek post.
Bringing you three fun facts 😊
~ xxx ~
October 7 is National Bathtub Day, a day that encourages you to draw ...
8 hours ago
-
Take Heart
-
I’m thinking of *Yael *today, and of *Lee *too.
And stream follower *Zachary in Tel Aviv *got a message from me too as did
*Yael*
*Lee *received a kiss , ...
10 hours ago
-
DESFILE...
-
17 hours ago
-
-
You Know Better
-
22 hours ago
-
10 Famous Musicians Who Grew to Resent Their Biggest Hits
-
Artists pour their souls into recording studios, but success can create a
peculiar kind of regret when one song comes to overshadow everything else
they ...
22 hours ago
-
odd things...
-
This will be an odd post. But just got out of the shower and was thinking
about all the *odd things that happen *occasionally.
Our shower head in the m...
3 days ago
-
Buildings of Tenterfield, NSW.
-
The Tenterfield Saddler Building is Heritage Listed is blue granite
structure built around 1860 that gained international fame through
Australian singer-...
3 days ago
-
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
1 week ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
1 week ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Its quite creative, I liked the colors.
ReplyDeleteThank you Kiran.
DeleteJohn!
ReplyDeleteI like The Window, You are very Creative!
Good week my Friend!
Brasil.
I'm happy you enjoyed the images Clik.
DeleteHave a good week!
Your friend
John M
That is a wonderful explanation.
ReplyDeleteThank you Yannis.
Really great pieces of art that tells a story without words~
ReplyDeleteJan
Thank you Jan.
DeleteIt's great encouragement coming from an artist.
Have a good week!
The third is my favourite, but the first looks like something I might have seen in my recent trip to the Tate Modern gallery in London. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your gracious comments on mulledvine.com. I'm in the process of getting my little novel "Reflections of Grace" edited (and reworked) and plan to e-publish shorly. I don't expect massive sales, unless I'm really lucky, but I just need to get this out of my system so I can move on to something else.
Tell me about this book of yours.
I know what you mean about getting it out of your system.
DeleteWhat frustrates me most is how many novels which are no better than mine are published. I know my novel is not a literary masterpiece. It's just an entertaining story. But it's no worse than what's out there.
I'll have to do some research on how to self-publish or e-publish. For now I'll send out my last batch of query letters.
I think there are 115 possible agents for my type of novel. If I subtract the ones who have already rejected me , take a closer look into what the rest want in a novel and check to make sure they are legitimate ; I will have my final list.
After he follows the instructions in a mysterious book, a man tries to escape the evil he has unleashed.
Tom Bianco is not satisfied with his life. One night he visits a bookstore where he finds a book that promises to change everything. Not taking it seriously, he makes a solemn agreement and performs the ceremony described in the book to finalize his commitment.
When his life is drastically transformed into a series of nightmarish events, he believes at first that he is losing his mind. He is later convinced that he is bound to his oath by mysterious powers and is being groomed into becoming a serial killer.
A Clandestine Covenant is a completed 71,500 word psychological thriller.
Wish me luck!