Plausible
-
Who do you trust the most for accurate reporting: Russian sources, the
Daily Mail, or Twitter? (via Bits and Pieces)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
Mushroom, Bacon and Leek Casserole ... a tasty dish
-
This quick, creamy mushroom casserole may well become a favourite dish.
Served with pasta, rice or a hunk of crusty bread. Of course if you are
*diabet...
Always be Nice To The Workpeople. Ps Traitors
-
Two engineers turned up this afternoon to replace the sky dish. The bloke ,
scouse and affable the woman , butch and very friendly.
It was a juggle as ...
Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit! October 1, 2026
-
Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit!
It's October 1st!! AND it's 71 outside!! Also it's *raining*... started
yesterday and still raining today. Maybe our tr...
10 Dinosaur Myths That Refuse to Go Extinct
-
Dinosaurs are the celebrities of prehistory: instantly recognizable,
endlessly merchandised, and constantly misunderstood. Thanks to movies,
outdated mus...
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
Take a Deep Breath!
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
Scenery
-
We headed off to Bridport the other day and was gone for 5 hours. I took
some photos of the spring pastures along the way. Bridport is a rural area
wit...
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
Crying
-
We lived in a predominately Polish neighborhood. Like any ethnic group they
were distrustful of new people, So it took a while for us to be accepted.
My...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
So many different ways to alter a photo and they are all beautiful~
ReplyDeleteI like to play with my photos to see what I come up with. Thanks for the comment!
ReplyDeletethats really cool!
ReplyDelete