Skip to main content
Summary
~Find environments where you meet people who share your interests and values.
~Build trust.
~It takes time.
~It's not just online.
Not so easy but worth a try.
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Justin Hayward "Hello Young Lovers"
-
Hello Young Lovers
Hello to all my blogging friends! Here it is October and we are being told
that the hurricane that is headed to the Gulf coast o...
4 hours ago
-
There Goes Friday's Plans
-
(via Give Me a Sign)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
5 hours ago
-
Creamy Chicken Korma : Gluten Free : Low Carb
-
This easy chicken korma recipe is mild and rich with cream, but it's still
really tasty. Remember if you want to reduce carbs and keep them low
consider ...
7 hours ago
-
Animal Review
-
Weaver is a vampire
*Bun *has been gone for over two months now.
She’s not coming back.
😔
*Weaver *only comes alive and friendly as darkness and silence...
8 hours ago
-
Rocks in Kununurra, NT
-
The photos of the some of the rock formations around a town called
Kununurra in Western Australia in the tropics of Australia. Kununurra is a
very inter...
14 hours ago
-
GORDINI...
-
15 hours ago
-
-
-
10 Astonishing Animal Abilities Scientists Never Saw Coming
-
Animal behavior often seems predictable. Swallows follow the summer, ants
build colonies, and most creatures run when they encounter a predator or
wildfi...
20 hours ago
-
Let's Dress Up
-
Halloween is coming. Did you celebrate? Did you dress in a costume? Did you
Trick-or-Treat?
I love Halloween. I love the colors: black and orange. I rea...
1 day ago
-
Thoughts and Smiles, Health Update
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
1 day ago
-
odd things...
-
This will be an odd post. But just got out of the shower and was thinking
about all the *odd things that happen *occasionally.
Our shower head in the m...
3 days ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
1 week ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Comments
Post a Comment