Lyn
-
I like working with Lyn
She's a support worker with a big heart and an enquiring mind
Like myself she is in her 60s and single
And like me she's an empath...
Heart to Heart
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to come and visit me
here! I...
September Is Happy Cat Month!
-
I'm changing the tempo of posts with this one, because I'm talking about
cats. I know many of you have cats as pets, some of my family have them as
pets to...
Series Of Inconveniences .......
-
Hello dear friends
Hope having blessed times by the grace of God!
Sorry for my late posting .I have few natural excuses for that actually. As
i...
Skipping School
-
When I was a senior in high school I developed a rebellious stage. I had
always been a very good girl. I was a follower of all the rules.
I still follow...
Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit! September 1, 2026
-
Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit!
It's September 1, 2026.... and my dental procedure is this morning. Rabbit
looks a bit anxious, yes?
Not much else to ...
Last of August
-
Our bird calendar for August has a photo of the Painted Bunting. (I hope to
see that bird one day!) For me, that has been one of the best things abou...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
Good information to have.
ReplyDeleteI'll add more as I find them. I'm trying to make a collection of good references.
Delete