I love chicken wings and when I found this video about cooking them I just had to share it.
But I never tried to make it myself. I don't cook. One of my future projects is to learn how. For now, I'll just use a bottle of barbecue sauce from the supermarket. Better yet, just buy them ready made.
Hi John, I shared this very video on my blog not too long ago! As for myself I find it more fun to cook myself, but everyone is different. I love experimenting and making new things. If you do make them I would love to hear how it goes. :)
I am not a lover of chicken wings. I prefer the breast. I try to make them in a variety of ways to keep from tiring of chicken. My mother overdosed us with it when we were children so it is easy for me to wish for something else.
Harvest Festival Time : Celebrations
-
*photo credit*
*'*We plough the fields, and scatter the good seed on the land;
But it is fed and watered by God's almighty hand:
He sends the snow in winte...
Crying
-
We lived in a predominately Polish neighborhood. Like any ethnic group they
were distrustful of new people, So it took a while for us to be accepted.
My...
Invisible
-
Do you ever feel insignificant ?
I must admit I don’t very often.
But I did today, strangely enough when buttering a piece of toast.
The toast wasn’t the...
Just a few thoughts... and a little humor
-
When trying to pull up my blogger 'reading list'... I noticed that the
address was : https://www.blogger.com/blog/reading/*6076673433792968099*.
And I t...
September Full Moon Altar: Queen of the Night
-
The Goddess at the centre of this month's altar is a bit of a mystery. Her
image comes from an alleged Mesopotamian / Sumerian / Babylonian ancient
plaqu...
Termite Mounds
-
4,225 km (2,625 miles) from home here in Launceston, Tasmania, is
Litchfield NP in the Northern Territory of Australia. A long way from home
for sure, it t...
Things to Consider
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really...
Two Songs for You
-
Two songs!
The first one is a small clip of a song that Dolly Parton sang with the
David Hidalgo, the lead singer of Los Lobos. (Do you remember t...
Series Of Inconveniences .......
-
Hello dear friends
Hope having blessed times by the grace of God!
Sorry for my late posting .I have few natural excuses for that actually. As
i...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
Hi John, I shared this very video on my blog not too long ago! As for myself I find it more fun to cook myself, but everyone is different. I love experimenting and making new things. If you do make them I would love to hear how it goes. :)
ReplyDeleteI am not a lover of chicken wings. I prefer the breast. I try to make them in a variety of ways to keep from tiring of chicken. My mother overdosed us with it when we were children so it is easy for me to wish for something else.
ReplyDeleteYUMMY!!!
ReplyDeleteNow I'm hungry for chicken wings...thanks, John :))
My wife loves chicken wings, but I don't know how to cook.
ReplyDelete