Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
10 Famous Movie Sets & Filming Locations You Can Still Visit Today
-
Hollywood productions often dismantle, repurpose, or abandon their sets
once filming ends. But every so often, a movie leaves behind something far
more p...
3 hours ago
-
Measure Your Face
-
When I was a young girl every girl was to have one goal in life. Catch a
man, marry the man, and have children. My parents did not emphasize
anything so...
8 hours ago
-
The Weird, Scary Airspace Over Washington DC
-
Twenty-five years ago next month, a hijacked airliner crashed into the
Pentagon in Washington, DC. Since then, restrictions for airplanes flying
over o...
9 hours ago
-
Food For Healthy Bones
-
*Food for healthy bones*
A healthy balanced diet will help you build healthy bones from an early age
and maintain them throughout your life.
You need...
14 hours ago
-
A Voice At The End Of The Phone
-
I started work at the hospice seven years ago. This full time job saved my
cottage from sale, as well as my sanity from the prospect of leaving
Trelawn...
14 hours ago
-
Kangaroo Paw, Western Australia
-
The plant Kangaroo Paw is a native plant that you find growing in the
Australian Bush in Western Australia. The flower reflects a kangaroo paw
hence it...
20 hours ago
-
-
-
Do Good
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
1 day ago
-
I'll Be Back Soon
-
I'm off on another road trip,
this time to visit my sister.
I'll be back blogging again
in mid-September.
See you then!
2 days ago
-
Dolly Parton
-
Queen Elizabeth died on Sept. 8, 2022. Dolly Parton died today on August
25, 2026. It truly saddened me to learn of the Queen's passing, much as
Do...
2 days ago
-
memories from the past...
-
You can probably tell that I've been going through boxes and albums of *old
pictures.*.. trying to organize. Of course doing this brings back memories
an...
4 days ago
-
Altit Fort And Baltit Fort ,Legend Of Two princes And Personal Opinion And
Query
-
Hello Precious Friends!
Hope having blessed days and enjoying the moments in your hands to fullest!
As you know that since few weeks my posts are most...
5 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
6 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Was this beauty made for you or did you purchase it? It has a character that captures my interest.
ReplyDeleteI bought it.
DeleteA lovely flower for all seasons, John. Did you create this beauty?
ReplyDeleteI edited the photos I took of the flower but I did not make it.
Deletenice faux flower
ReplyDeleteThanks Adam.
ReplyDelete