Scenery
-
We headed off to Bridport the other day and was gone for 5 hours. I took
some photos of the spring pastures along the way. Bridport is a rural area
wit...
Scurryant Invasion
-
Mother and her little, uh, offspring find their house has been invaded by
ants! Mother directs the catastrophe well by encouraging the little monster
t...
Yellow Daisies /Everyday People
-
September is the month for the native yellow flowers that I have shown you
before! They are called yellow daisies, but they are technically
sunflo...
I’m still here
-
Oh bless *Carol from Atlanta *, she missis me!
Alas I’m not in some faraway place
I’m on my last shift of three
36 hours working in three days
Not much ...
Crying
-
We lived in a predominately Polish neighborhood. Like any ethnic group they
were distrustful of new people, So it took a while for us to be accepted.
My...
Just a few thoughts... and a little humor
-
When trying to pull up my blogger 'reading list'... I noticed that the
address was : https://www.blogger.com/blog/reading/*6076673433792968099*.
And I t...
Things to Consider
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really...
Series Of Inconveniences .......
-
Hello dear friends
Hope having blessed times by the grace of God!
Sorry for my late posting .I have few natural excuses for that actually. As
i...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
Aw, what a cute little boy! This is such a fun age.
ReplyDeleteSuch a darling little boy - enjoying Easter.
ReplyDeleteHe looks good in that flat cap! That wouldn't be yours, would it?
ReplyDeleteYes it is.
Deletevery cute, it looks like a fine easter
ReplyDeleteI do love a little chocolatey face. He has a beaut.
ReplyDeleteLove the photos of Miles...
ReplyDeleteespecially the top one :)