Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
October Calendar
-
Matt Shirley's calendar for October is all about Halloween. I think he's
based this on what happens every year, at least in his world. Halloween is
a lo...
3 hours ago
-
-
Two Egrets
-
10 hours ago
-
How Come
-
My daughter is blessed with three big brothers. I always wished I I had a
big brother.
My daughter adored her brothers. They adored her. It is still tr...
17 hours ago
-
Four Reasons to eat your Autumn and Winter Vegetables
-
*"From pumpkins and parsnips to carrots and cavolo nero, these seasonal
vegetables are packed with the good stuff – and they taste great too.*
The colder...
20 hours ago
-
Heaven sent
-
The village from the South East
By villager David Hirst
21 hours ago
-
-
Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit! October 1, 2026
-
Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit!
It's October 1st!! AND it's 71 outside!! Also it's *raining*... started
yesterday and still raining today. Maybe our tr...
2 days ago
-
10 Dinosaur Myths That Refuse to Go Extinct
-
Dinosaurs are the celebrities of prehistory: instantly recognizable,
endlessly merchandised, and constantly misunderstood. Thanks to movies,
outdated mus...
2 days ago
-
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
2 days ago
-
Take a Deep Breath!
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
2 days ago
-
Scenery
-
We headed off to Bridport the other day and was gone for 5 hours. I took
some photos of the spring pastures along the way. Bridport is a rural area
wit...
4 days ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
4 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Yes it is sad. That is why I appreciate John Lennon's song Imagine. Contrary to what I hear all the time it does not have to be this way.
ReplyDeleteIt if is true, it is indeed very sad.
ReplyDeleteI kind of doubt even that
ReplyDeleteGoodness, someone has worked that out.
ReplyDeleteIf that's factual, that's very sad!
ReplyDeleteA change has taken place in my life, I'm not who I thought I was and I'm so much happier now that I truly know who I am, if you'd like to stop by the only site I have now, just click on my name and you'll be taken there.
If this is factual, and it may well be ... it is so sad.
ReplyDeletePerhaps we should all spread a little kindness and love ...
All the best Jan