How PRECIOUS she is John!!!thank you for sharing the glimpse of your beautiful thanksgiving day. your granddaughter and her mom are so pretty and adorable. touching photos!
Harvest Festival Time : Celebrations
-
*photo credit*
*'*We plough the fields, and scatter the good seed on the land;
But it is fed and watered by God's almighty hand:
He sends the snow in winte...
Crying
-
We lived in a predominately Polish neighborhood. Like any ethnic group they
were distrustful of new people, So it took a while for us to be accepted.
My...
Invisible
-
Do you ever feel insignificant ?
I must admit I don’t very often.
But I did today, strangely enough when buttering a piece of toast.
The toast wasn’t the...
Just a few thoughts... and a little humor
-
When trying to pull up my blogger 'reading list'... I noticed that the
address was : https://www.blogger.com/blog/reading/*6076673433792968099*.
And I t...
September Full Moon Altar: Queen of the Night
-
The Goddess at the centre of this month's altar is a bit of a mystery. Her
image comes from an alleged Mesopotamian / Sumerian / Babylonian ancient
plaqu...
Termite Mounds
-
4,225 km (2,625 miles) from home here in Launceston, Tasmania, is
Litchfield NP in the Northern Territory of Australia. A long way from home
for sure, it t...
Things to Consider
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really...
Two Songs for You
-
Two songs!
The first one is a small clip of a song that Dolly Parton sang with the
David Hidalgo, the lead singer of Los Lobos. (Do you remember t...
Series Of Inconveniences .......
-
Hello dear friends
Hope having blessed times by the grace of God!
Sorry for my late posting .I have few natural excuses for that actually. As
i...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
She is such a sweetie.
ReplyDeleteHah! So cute! And it's so nice to see them at the holidays, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteOh she is adorable!!. What a darling little blue and white dress.
ReplyDeleteOh, what a sweetie. I love that photo of her sleeping on her dad. So precious.
ReplyDeleteAren't grandchildren wonderful?
ReplyDeleteJust old enough to kind of realize what's going on. One of my neices first holiday she was pretty much just asleep the whole time
ReplyDeleteHow PRECIOUS she is John!!!thank you for sharing the glimpse of your beautiful thanksgiving day.
ReplyDeleteyour granddaughter and her mom are so pretty and adorable.
touching photos!
Dear little things, she is every so sweet.
ReplyDeleteLovely to see photos of your family.
Adorable! I bet everyone is giving thanks for HER!
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL!
ReplyDeleteAwww...very cute! Wow, those meatballs look great!!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh she is adorable ...
ReplyDeleteI loved these photographs, thank you so much for sharing them here.
All the best Jan