That is a very nice picture of your daughter and granddaughter, and the video of your grandson and son in law is really good too, you have a very nice looking family, I know you are going to enjoy your visit with them.
Harvest Festival Time : Celebrations
-
*photo credit*
*'*We plough the fields, and scatter the good seed on the land;
But it is fed and watered by God's almighty hand:
He sends the snow in winte...
Crying
-
We lived in a predominately Polish neighborhood. Like any ethnic group they
were distrustful of new people, So it took a while for us to be accepted.
My...
Invisible
-
Do you ever feel insignificant ?
I must admit I don’t very often.
But I did today, strangely enough when buttering a piece of toast.
The toast wasn’t the...
Just a few thoughts... and a little humor
-
When trying to pull up my blogger 'reading list'... I noticed that the
address was : https://www.blogger.com/blog/reading/*6076673433792968099*.
And I t...
September Full Moon Altar: Queen of the Night
-
The Goddess at the centre of this month's altar is a bit of a mystery. Her
image comes from an alleged Mesopotamian / Sumerian / Babylonian ancient
plaqu...
Termite Mounds
-
4,225 km (2,625 miles) from home here in Launceston, Tasmania, is
Litchfield NP in the Northern Territory of Australia. A long way from home
for sure, it t...
Things to Consider
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really...
Two Songs for You
-
Two songs!
The first one is a small clip of a song that Dolly Parton sang with the
David Hidalgo, the lead singer of Los Lobos. (Do you remember t...
Series Of Inconveniences .......
-
Hello dear friends
Hope having blessed times by the grace of God!
Sorry for my late posting .I have few natural excuses for that actually. As
i...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
They're both so sweet! Nothing makes Christmas joyful like kids -- enjoy their company!
ReplyDeleteMother and daughter is the perfect Christmas picture. Father and son are having a great time too. Merry Christmas to all of you.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture of your daughter and granddaughter.
ReplyDeleteWonderful picture and video! Wishing you and your family a wonderful safe happy Christmas!
ReplyDeleteThat is a very nice picture of your daughter and granddaughter, and the video of your grandson and son in law is really good too, you have a very nice looking family, I know you are going to enjoy your visit with them.
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Enjoy the time with your family. Children make Christmas very magical!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family, John! You'll have fun when they come for their visit :)
ReplyDeleteThat's so sweet John. :) Merry Christmas! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely picture and video, thanks so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan