Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
-
10 Terrifying Medical Mysteries That Turned Out to Be Poisoning
-
A sudden outbreak of unexplained physical symptoms can be terrifying.
Today, doctors can test for countless pathogens, chemicals, and
environmental conta...
2 hours ago
-
The Life of a Vampire, Graphed
-
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Matt Shirley (@mattsurelee)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
5 hours ago
-
Creamy Parsnip and Apple Soup : A Perfect Combination
-
Sharing this delicious parsnip and apple soup which perfectly combines
tangy cooking apples and the sweetness from parsnips. An older *recipe* which
featu...
13 hours ago
-
Shooting An Elephant
-
When I was in junior high school elephant jokes were all the rage. Here are
some of my favorites.
How can you tell if there is an elephant in the bathtub...
17 hours ago
-
MOTORHOME...
-
21 hours ago
-
It's That Day Again
-
*Tom Turkey, you're ON!*
*And don't forget the GRAVY!*
23 hours ago
-
The Mean Reds?
-
The weather has turned somewhat
It feels cold, suddenly damp and all rather sad
And Grey
*Holly Golightly *would refer to these kind of times as
*...
1 day ago
-
Rainy Days and Mondays
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
1 day ago
-
remembering times gone by... a new phone, and more Flapjacks!
-
me with my sister's kids
I was texting with my niece the other day. She's the kid on the right in
the pic; *now* a retired Pediatrician married to a Neu...
1 day ago
-
Cairns Botanical Gardens
-
We visited a Butterfly Conservatory in the Cairns Botanical Gardens up
north (Australia). Plants sometimes grown indoors in that area were on
show, but ...
2 days ago
-
Beautiful Afternoon , Heaviness Brought By News And Few Questions
-
Hello Sweet Friends !
Hope having blessed times by the grace of God!
I am fine and hoping for cool days ahead. This is beautiful warm afternoon
.Sun is...
3 days ago
-
Justin Hayward "Hello Young Lovers"
-
Hello Young Lovers
Hello to all my blogging friends! Here it is October and we are being told
that the hurricane that is headed to the Gulf coast o...
4 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
...not seen a day clock before.
ReplyDeleteI sometimes wish there were more than 24 hours in a day, especially at busy times of year like Christmas:)
Enjoy the rest of the weekend, and the new week ahead.
All the best Jan
Since I retired every day is Saturday. No need for a day clock.
ReplyDeleteSometimes I need a clock like this. There are times I forget what day of the week it is.
ReplyDeleteThat's a cool idea!
ReplyDeleteI could definitely use this clock. Then I wouldn't have to ask "What day is it?"
ReplyDeleteIf I didn't have my computer to tell me what day and time it was, I'd be lost lol...I kind of like it that way! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a very cool clock :)
ReplyDeleteInteresting to see a clock that shows us what day it is - I for one sometimes have to stop and think what day it is :)
ReplyDelete