Skip to main content

This Week's Image




Comments

  1. You do lean toward the macabre. This is chilling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to know how the photographer was able to capture this! Talk about "right place and right time"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ground Realities are hard to digest but eyes find them appealing always and that is sad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot! It really draws you into the picture. Where was it taken? I love staircase photos...I find the various textures, the angles and the subject matter very appealing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it while I was searching the web for something;I forgot what. Glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  5. Amazing.
    Love the composition of this photograph.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends