Skip to main content

Waiting at the Ophthalmologist's Office

(I copied the above sign from the web. The photos below are mine.)

While waiting at the eye doctor's office I saw this pair of large eyeglasses hanging above the eyeglass display. The office houses both an ophthalmologist and an optometrist. I was there to see the ophthalmologist for a yearly exam.

I took a photo with my cellphone and edited it at home. The lighting was not the best but I tried to make the photo look a bit dreamy,


There is a mirror below the large eyeglasses. This makes
 the reflection look like the nose and mouth of a face.

Finally I enlarged the eyeglasses.


Comments

  1. It reminds me of the movie "The Great Gatsby" that was done with Robert Redford back in the 80s or whenever it was -- outside the gas station wife's house was a big billboard for an optometrist with large eyeglasses like that. Kinda creepy. I think the novel mentioned that billboard too. Can't remember now for sure. But it was like the EYES OF GOD were upon those sinners, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really interesting image. The closer you get to the eyes, the creepier it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing image John, hope your eye exam went well.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good reflection. What fun to see the face there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fun to find faces where they weren't intended or expected!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends