Autumn leaves are wonderful. I hate it that people rake them up when they make everything look so magical. My grand daughter is 5 and loves jumping in leaves (and puddles) and collecting acorns.
What a sweet clip! Your granddaughter knows how to make the most of those leaves! (And I love it when the older girl says "are you okay?" after your granddaughter slips.)
Harvest Festival Time : Celebrations
-
*photo credit*
*'*We plough the fields, and scatter the good seed on the land;
But it is fed and watered by God's almighty hand:
He sends the snow in winte...
Crying
-
We lived in a predominately Polish neighborhood. Like any ethnic group they
were distrustful of new people, So it took a while for us to be accepted.
My...
Invisible
-
Do you ever feel insignificant ?
I must admit I don’t very often.
But I did today, strangely enough when buttering a piece of toast.
The toast wasn’t the...
Just a few thoughts... and a little humor
-
When trying to pull up my blogger 'reading list'... I noticed that the
address was : https://www.blogger.com/blog/reading/*6076673433792968099*.
And I t...
September Full Moon Altar: Queen of the Night
-
The Goddess at the centre of this month's altar is a bit of a mystery. Her
image comes from an alleged Mesopotamian / Sumerian / Babylonian ancient
plaqu...
Termite Mounds
-
4,225 km (2,625 miles) from home here in Launceston, Tasmania, is
Litchfield NP in the Northern Territory of Australia. A long way from home
for sure, it t...
Things to Consider
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really...
Two Songs for You
-
Two songs!
The first one is a small clip of a song that Dolly Parton sang with the
David Hidalgo, the lead singer of Los Lobos. (Do you remember t...
Series Of Inconveniences .......
-
Hello dear friends
Hope having blessed times by the grace of God!
Sorry for my late posting .I have few natural excuses for that actually. As
i...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
I still love that crunching sound as I shuffle through dry leaves. There is nothing like it.
ReplyDeleteI still do too.
DeletePure autumnal fun!
ReplyDeleteIt's a magical season.
DeleteSuch a cute video! I still love walking on crunchy leaves.
ReplyDeleteSame with me.
DeleteEnjoyed the cute video. I do remember walking through the leaves and still do it. : )
ReplyDeleteIt just sounds so good.
DeleteAutumn leaves are wonderful. I hate it that people rake them up when they make everything look so magical. My grand daughter is 5 and loves jumping in leaves (and puddles) and collecting acorns.
ReplyDeleteIt's so much fun for them.
DeleteWhat a sweet clip! Your granddaughter knows how to make the most of those leaves! (And I love it when the older girl says "are you okay?" after your granddaughter slips.)
ReplyDeleteThey seem to be best friends.
DeleteWhat sweet babies! Crunch leaves are the best leaves.
ReplyDeleteThank you Susan.
DeleteSuch a sweet video.
ReplyDeleteI still love that crunching sound as I shuffle through dry leaves...
All the best Jan
Oh such a treasure video John :)
ReplyDeleteChildhood is magical age .everything looks fascinating mystery unfold to which we play by stick of curiosity .Thank you for sharing the joy