Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
The Real Meaning of Real Extreme Temperatures
-
How hot can it get? How cold can it get? Here on earth, temperatures
fluctuate wildly, but they mostly stay in the sweet spot where we can
survive (Ant...
2 hours ago
-
-
-
-
10 Famous Musicians Who Grew to Resent Their Biggest Hits
-
Artists pour their souls into recording studios, but success can create a
peculiar kind of regret when one song comes to overshadow everything else
they ...
8 hours ago
-
Weight loss drugs make it harder to get the nutrients you need – here’s
what to do about it
-
*Sharing these words by Rachel Woods, Senior Lecturer in Physiology,
University of Lincoln*
Weight-loss drugs such as Ozempic, Wegovy and Mounjaro work p...
19 hours ago
-
It’s Tuesday already
-
All of my counselling clients finished their sessions last week, so I
thought I’d take 2 weeks off from a full day’s concentration. I worked last
night...
1 day ago
-
odd things...
-
This will be an odd post. But just got out of the shower and was thinking
about all the *odd things that happen *occasionally.
Our shower head in the m...
2 days ago
-
Autumn Joy
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really...
2 days ago
-
Buildings of Tenterfield, NSW.
-
The Tenterfield Saddler Building is Heritage Listed is blue granite
structure built around 1860 that gained international fame through
Australian singer-...
3 days ago
-
How Come
-
My daughter is blessed with three big brothers. I always wished I I had a
big brother.
My daughter adored her brothers. They adored her. It is still tr...
4 days ago
-
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
6 days ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
1 week ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Not sure what to make of this John, has a religious feel to it though.
ReplyDeleteWouldn't it be amazing to be able to fly? Sometimes on my walks I get to see birds flying up close or watch them riding the air currents, and imagine how it would feel!
ReplyDeleteI thought the same as Jenny. Wouldn't it be amazing if we could fly?
ReplyDeleteI too have watched hawks soar in the air and seem to ride the currents... looks wonderful!
ReplyDeleteBut my first thought when I saw this pic was.... guardian angel?
Someone has been photo shopped the image and have no idea what the imagine means.
ReplyDeletetoday it is myth but someday it is going to happen
ReplyDeleteI think it could be amazing if we could fly … although as I've not got a good head for heights perhaps not!!!
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan