Skip to main content

Animal Soul

I came across this video on YouTube.
Is he addicted to his lover or does he love his addiction?
Which is it?

Some of the lyrics:
~A thousand needles of love~ 
~All intravenous at once~
~Monkey nature of man~
~Keeps me awake in a dream~
~To perfectly change this chemical in my brain~

To have a monkey on one's back is 1930's narcotics slang for to "be addicted." 



On the video:
~Smoke~
~Floating through a cemetery~
~Scary green eyes~

 I hope the real meaning is that he is addicted to his lover.


Try full screen.



Comments

  1. I like their sound - and I took the lyrics to mean that he finds the one to whom he's singing to be similar to a drug in that she (or he) makes him feel good. Cool video too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's not addicted to his lover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends