My Rare One loved this series. I haven't seen it. She watched the sequel series too -- "Better Call Saul." Not as good, apparently, but still enjoyable.
Our son rates this series very highly and he is fussy, so I think that's a positive comment on it. The YouTube video was interesting; I enjoyed hearing the writers talk about how they came up with the storylines.
10 Dinosaur Myths That Refuse to Go Extinct
-
Dinosaurs are the celebrities of prehistory: instantly recognizable,
endlessly merchandised, and constantly misunderstood. Thanks to movies,
outdated mus...
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
Welcome the 1st of October 2026
-
As we say goodbye to September it's time to say hello to October.
Yes, the tenth month of the year is here!
*October glows on every cheek,*
*October shin...
Take a Deep Breath!
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
The Second Hill from the Left
-
Look carefully, *Gop Hill is the second from the left *on the horizon.
That’s home.
I finished counselling early ( a no show) so I went for a coffee ...
Scenery
-
We headed off to Bridport the other day and was gone for 5 hours. I took
some photos of the spring pastures along the way. Bridport is a rural area
wit...
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
Crying
-
We lived in a predominately Polish neighborhood. Like any ethnic group they
were distrustful of new people, So it took a while for us to be accepted.
My...
Just a few thoughts... and a little humor
-
When trying to pull up my blogger 'reading list'... I noticed that the
address was : https://www.blogger.com/blog/reading/*6076673433792968099*.
And I t...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
I actually have this on my list of shows to watch at some point. It does look interesting.
ReplyDeleteMy Rare One loved this series. I haven't seen it. She watched the sequel series too -- "Better Call Saul." Not as good, apparently, but still enjoyable.
ReplyDeleteJust a fabulous series, we have all the DVD's... must watch it again when we travel actually.
ReplyDeleteThis has been very popular … but I've not seen it!
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Our son rates this series very highly and he is fussy, so I think that's a positive comment on it. The YouTube video was interesting; I enjoyed hearing the writers talk about how they came up with the storylines.
ReplyDelete