Skip to main content

Image

As soon as I get some energy back I'll try to post more often.

Comments

  1. John, I have always enjoyed your posts. You have a fine eye for photographs that tell a story. Just continue to enjoy your camera and the images you create. We will all be richer for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic! It does tell a story by itself... is this a package received in the mail? or possibly being sent? A box of memories? a mystery?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It actually does take energy to write a post, doesn't it? That's something I'm noticing more and more. I hope you feel more up to it, soon, John. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wishing you all the health and happiness dear John !

    hope you feel energetic enough to share your thoughts soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picture you've used here.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends