Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
-
Allotment Committee
-
(via Fark)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
3 hours ago
-
-
10 Dinosaur Myths That Refuse to Go Extinct
-
Dinosaurs are the celebrities of prehistory: instantly recognizable,
endlessly merchandised, and constantly misunderstood. Thanks to movies,
outdated mus...
6 hours ago
-
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
14 hours ago
-
Welcome the 1st of October 2026
-
As we say goodbye to September it's time to say hello to October.
Yes, the tenth month of the year is here!
*October glows on every cheek,*
*October shin...
14 hours ago
-
Take a Deep Breath!
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
14 hours ago
-
-
The Second Hill from the Left
-
Look carefully, *Gop Hill is the second from the left *on the horizon.
That’s home.
I finished counselling early ( a no show) so I went for a coffee ...
23 hours ago
-
Scenery
-
We headed off to Bridport the other day and was gone for 5 hours. I took
some photos of the spring pastures along the way. Bridport is a rural area
wit...
1 day ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
2 days ago
-
Crying
-
We lived in a predominately Polish neighborhood. Like any ethnic group they
were distrustful of new people, So it took a while for us to be accepted.
My...
4 days ago
-
Just a few thoughts... and a little humor
-
When trying to pull up my blogger 'reading list'... I noticed that the
address was : https://www.blogger.com/blog/reading/*6076673433792968099*.
And I t...
4 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
So the Halloween season has officially begun? As a new blogger I didn't want to jump the broom.
ReplyDeleteIt is a little early.
DeleteI guess it does. Sam's Club had candy up early September, now has some Thanksgiving, and a few rows of Christmas. Always pays to be ready.
ReplyDeleteSeems it gets earlier every year.
DeleteJust look at all those lovely torture devices. They are worth reading about.
ReplyDeleteYes, especially for Halloween.
DeleteToo dark for my taste! :) Good for those who like Halloween, though!
ReplyDeleteIt's good for Halloween.
DeleteLooks like there'll be a fun time in the old town tonight.
ReplyDeleteI guess so!
DeleteOh, so creepy! Very interesting image.
ReplyDeleteIt's great for Halloween.
Deletesounds Halloween feeling have started to cherish dear John :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a great image!
ReplyDeleteThanks Rain.
DeleteGuess it's good for Halloween …
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan