Mexican Stand Off
-
On opposite sides of the living room they watch each other like strangers
One on the couch
One on the floor.
One returned on Saturday
Saturday seems l...
10 Historical Facts That Ruin Your Timeline
-
History feels orderly only in hindsight. We imagine civilizations,
inventions, and famous figures neatly confined to their own eras, each
politely steppi...
New Zealand On My Mind (Spain Too!)
-
The World Cup is now over and Spain is the winner! Oddly enough, the city
of Chattanooga, Tennessee is the first thing that came to my mind when they ...
A Little Bit of Everything!
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
Different/Same
-
As you know I have four children. It has always amazed me how much alike
they are. Yet they are so different at the same time.
It began at birth. The fir...
just a little catch-up...
-
It's the weekend (*Saturday*) and I'm not up to much. But I did a bit of
baking this past week, *cookies* for our neighbor who gave us some phone
numb...
Sleeping on the job!
-
At the supermarket last Friday at the front door was this man collecting
money for charity (if you make the photo larger you will see.) and he was
aslee...
Sunday in the Art Room -- My Gallery Wall
-
[A link party about art hosted by Nicole of
DVArtist, Art, Food and Everyday Things]
I have always loved the gallery wall
created in his home by blogging ...
Life Isn't Linear But You Have To Go Through
-
Hello Sweet Hearts!
hope beating positively on the rhythm of life despite haphazard
circumstances of life .
Dear friends even though i tried to keep...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
This is so darn clever!
ReplyDeleteThat is a wonderful video, very clever.
ReplyDeleteThank you for this great animation, John. I will recommend it to my animator friends.
ReplyDeleteThey always played "The Skaters Waltz" at the skating rink during public skates when I was a little girl. I think of those days every time I hear it!
ReplyDeleteI've seen this before. What a creative mind to do this.
ReplyDeleteSo well done. Very impressive!
ReplyDelete