Skip to main content

My Daughter's Talking Dog!


 


Sorry I can't get the video to work. :-( 

Comments

  1. Funny video of this happy dog. The two of them get along just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the video to play so I missed what the dog said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Video wouldn't play. will try later. Happy siblings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Video won't play for me either but it sounds promising if it talks to your daughter..
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although the video wouldn't play the picture looks very cute.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that is gorgeous and it plays for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just came back to this post to see and listen ...
    Yes all working well now, thank you :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends