Skip to main content

Remember the Periodic Table?



"Mendeleev began arranging the elements and comparing them by their atomic weights." 
Here is an extremally long article about the Periodic Table:  
It fascinated me at school and it still fills me with wonder.
 
I found this interactive table which explains information about an element when you click on its'  symbol.  It works on line.


I downloaded it as a PDF file and it still works. But when I tried to download it again I could not.

Take care,
John

Comments

  1. I vaguely recall some elements of the periodic table -- get it? "elements?" Hahahaha, I'm too funny for my own good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband gave me a tee the periodic table. He is a chemist/physicist/ math person, so our library is crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I still see th Periodic table from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our son had a table with the Periodic table on the top. Sadly, he had to leave it with someone in a move. It was big! I really liked it. It looked handmade but done very well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends