Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Halloween Props
-
(via Bad Newspaper)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
2 hours ago
-
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
5 hours ago
-
Welcome the 1st of October 2026
-
As we say goodbye to September it's time to say hello to October.
Yes, the tenth month of the year is here!
*October glows on every cheek,*
*October shin...
5 hours ago
-
Take a Deep Breath!
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
5 hours ago
-
-
The Second Hill from the Left
-
Look carefully, *Gop Hill is the second from the left *on the horizon.
That’s home.
I finished counselling early ( a no show) so I went for a coffee ...
14 hours ago
-
-
A Sign of Fall
-
21 hours ago
-
Scenery
-
We headed off to Bridport the other day and was gone for 5 hours. I took
some photos of the spring pastures along the way. Bridport is a rural area
wit...
1 day ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
1 day ago
-
10 Bizarre Places Electricity Is Hiding in Plain Sight
-
The world is, quite literally, a surprisingly shocking place. Lightning
lights up the sky, carpets crackle with static electricity, and electric
eels can...
1 day ago
-
Crying
-
We lived in a predominately Polish neighborhood. Like any ethnic group they
were distrustful of new people, So it took a while for us to be accepted.
My...
4 days ago
-
Just a few thoughts... and a little humor
-
When trying to pull up my blogger 'reading list'... I noticed that the
address was : https://www.blogger.com/blog/reading/*6076673433792968099*.
And I t...
4 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Wow - that potato's huge! What a great advertising tool.
ReplyDeleteIt looks so real. I have seen the ads on TV but I have not spotted the real thing yet.
ReplyDeleteit does look real
ReplyDeleteFantastic, good photo
ReplyDeleteThat is pretty awesome!
ReplyDeleteIs that like a Trojan Potato?
ReplyDeleteGreat shots of this funny ad campaign and support for Meals on Wheels. This truck toured the country in 2012. Use to be post cards with pictures of huge items being transported.
ReplyDelete