Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
It’s Tuesday already
-
All of my counselling clients finished their sessions last week, so I
thought I’d take 2 weeks off from a full day’s concentration. I worked last
night...
1 hour ago
-
Asking Your Kid a Simple Question
-
'
The Little Monster takes everything so seriously. All through this scene,
you get the idea that he's planning something really nefarious, but mother
j...
6 hours ago
-
Kale and bacon with chilli and almonds . . . makes a nice side-dish
-
I was spoilt at the weekend . . . I spent time with family and was treated
to a wonderful home cooked roast along with some delicious vegetables. How
ab...
10 hours ago
-
Monday Murals -- From The Ocean's Depths
-
I'm taking part today in
Monday Murals hosted by Sami.
In the spirit of Halloween's approach,
*Beware The Creature From The Ocean's Depths!*
This exquisi...
21 hours ago
-
Herd by Jerry Fogg
-
This is part of Native American art displayed at the Washington Pavilion,
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
1 day ago
-
odd things...
-
This will be an odd post. But just got out of the shower and was thinking
about all the *odd things that happen *occasionally.
Our shower head in the m...
1 day ago
-
Autumn Joy
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really...
1 day ago
-
Buildings of Tenterfield, NSW.
-
The Tenterfield Saddler Building is Heritage Listed is blue granite
structure built around 1860 that gained international fame through
Australian singer-...
1 day ago
-
-
How Come
-
My daughter is blessed with three big brothers. I always wished I I had a
big brother.
My daughter adored her brothers. They adored her. It is still tr...
3 days ago
-
10 Tough-Guy Actors Who Unexpectedly Broke into Song
-
Movie tough guys are expected to throw punches, fire weapons, survive
explosions, and walk away from car crashes without looking back. They are
not usual...
4 days ago
-
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
5 days ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
6 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Oh my, if she only knew.
ReplyDeleteTake care, be safe.
Look behind you!
ReplyDeleteShe is social distancing.
ReplyDeleteLots of thoughts here. great prompt to use for writing.
ReplyDeleteOh my!
ReplyDeleteLook at those watching eyes!
All the best Jan
My optimistic side says that maybe she is their leader :)
ReplyDeletethis is impressive dear John
ReplyDeletei think she inspired them with her light :)