Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
For All You Bat Enthusiasts Out There
-
*Sheesh -- everyone's a wannabe!*
2 hours ago
-
-
Spooky Season
-
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Josh Mecouch (@pantspants)
Click to the right for more seasonal silliness.
Send messages to radiofox@gmail....
8 hours ago
-
Justin Hayward "Hello Young Lovers"
-
Hello Young Lovers
Hello to all my blogging friends! Here it is October and we are being told
that the hurricane that is headed to the Gulf coast o...
13 hours ago
-
Creamy Chicken Korma : Gluten Free : Low Carb
-
This easy chicken korma recipe is mild and rich with cream, but it's still
really tasty. Remember if you want to reduce carbs and keep them low
consider ...
16 hours ago
-
Animal Review
-
Weaver is a vampire
*Bun *has been gone for over two months now.
She’s not coming back.
😔
*Weaver *only comes alive and friendly as darkness and silence...
17 hours ago
-
Rocks in Kununurra, NT
-
The photos of the some of the rock formations around a town called
Kununurra in Western Australia in the tropics of Australia. Kununurra is a
very inter...
23 hours ago
-
-
10 Astonishing Animal Abilities Scientists Never Saw Coming
-
Animal behavior often seems predictable. Swallows follow the summer, ants
build colonies, and most creatures run when they encounter a predator or
wildfi...
1 day ago
-
Let's Dress Up
-
Halloween is coming. Did you celebrate? Did you dress in a costume? Did you
Trick-or-Treat?
I love Halloween. I love the colors: black and orange. I rea...
1 day ago
-
Thoughts and Smiles, Health Update
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
1 day ago
-
odd things...
-
This will be an odd post. But just got out of the shower and was thinking
about all the *odd things that happen *occasionally.
Our shower head in the m...
4 days ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
1 week ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
This is going to be the most interesting thing I see today! HAHA
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome and makes me smile.
ReplyDeleteCan even see the Island I live on :)
Let's hope that's just a projection and not an actual tattoo.
ReplyDeleteWell! This is different!
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan