Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Carrot and Parsnip Dauphinoise . . . a touch of indulgence
-
Dauphinoise (DOE-PHEEN-NOWAAZ) potatoes is how the French say casserole of
potatoes, double/heavy cream, and cheese! But the recipe I share here swaps
out ...
8 hours ago
-
Pause For Thought
-
Many people grow up in difficult households. Those people often learn to
read a room quickly, mainly because they *have too. *Because they have
limited...
13 hours ago
-
Werewolf Defense
-
(via Buzzfeed)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
15 hours ago
-
Blooms
-
We visited a Butterfly Conservatory in the Cairns Botanical Gardens up
north (Australia) but not a lot of butterflies could be seen. Plants
sometimes gr...
16 hours ago
-
-
Speaking of Bats . . . as in BATSHIT CRAZY!
-
*Meanwhile in Canada, as*
*the Trade War continues . . . *
*YES, I DO!*
19 hours ago
-
-
Beautiful Afternoon , Heaviness Brought By News And Few Questions
-
Hello Sweet Friends !
Hope having blessed times by the grace of God!
I am fine and hoping for cool days ahead. This is beautiful warm afternoon
.Sun is...
1 day ago
-
10 Drowned Towns That Reappear When the Water Recedes
-
Somewhere beneath an ordinary-looking lake, streets lead to houses nobody
has entered for decades. Across the world, communities were abandoned or
forcib...
1 day ago
-
Justin Hayward "Hello Young Lovers"
-
Hello Young Lovers
Hello to all my blogging friends! Here it is October and we are being told
that the hurricane that is headed to the Gulf coast o...
2 days ago
-
Let's Dress Up
-
Halloween is coming. Did you celebrate? Did you dress in a costume? Did you
Trick-or-Treat?
I love Halloween. I love the colors: black and orange. I rea...
3 days ago
-
Thoughts and Smiles, Health Update
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
3 days ago
-
odd things...
-
This will be an odd post. But just got out of the shower and was thinking
about all the *odd things that happen *occasionally.
Our shower head in the m...
6 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
I understand each symbol except the saw blade. Have you an explanation?
ReplyDeleteAll of the symbols are strange to me, especially the saw blade. Can you tell me what the other symbols also mean?
DeleteHow interesting.
ReplyDeleteSo interesting!
ReplyDeleteI have no idea what it means.
ReplyDeleteIt's certainly different.
All the best Jan
I like finding these strange images.
Delete