Skip to main content
Making Plans for the New Year
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
35 minutes ago
-
Take a Deep Breath!
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
1 hour ago
-
Wondering
-
(via Give Me a Sign)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
1 hour ago
-
-
The Second Hill from the Left
-
Look carefully, *Gop Hill is the second from the left *on the horizon.
That’s home.
I finished counselling early ( a no show) so I went for a coffee ...
10 hours ago
-
-
A Sign of Fall
-
16 hours ago
-
Omelette with a goat’s cheese twist ... it's simply super
-
Now, I'd call this 'simply super' ... but then I just love the mix of
eggs, chives and goats cheese, simply served with a side salad. Yum !
*Ingredients...
1 day ago
-
Scenery
-
We headed off to Bridport the other day and was gone for 5 hours. I took
some photos of the spring pastures along the way. Bridport is a rural area
wit...
1 day ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
1 day ago
-
10 Bizarre Places Electricity Is Hiding in Plain Sight
-
The world is, quite literally, a surprisingly shocking place. Lightning
lights up the sky, carpets crackle with static electricity, and electric
eels can...
1 day ago
-
Crying
-
We lived in a predominately Polish neighborhood. Like any ethnic group they
were distrustful of new people, So it took a while for us to be accepted.
My...
3 days ago
-
Just a few thoughts... and a little humor
-
When trying to pull up my blogger 'reading list'... I noticed that the
address was : https://www.blogger.com/blog/reading/*6076673433792968099*.
And I t...
4 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Looks like there's some deep thinking going on here!
ReplyDeleteI wish our leaders will do some deep thinking.
DeleteVespucci?
ReplyDeleteIt does look like a picture of him in google search!
DeleteAn interesting image.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Loved this one ,my favorite pose lol
ReplyDeletei will stick with my only plan for the new year which is to live with simplest way :)
best wishes !
That's one of the best plans.
Delete